top of page
Bringing outstanding, on-stage entertainment to the Mid-Columbia area since 1937
MCCCA brings you a season to remember, featuring another great selection of artistic talent from many genres - diversity with superb entertainment value that appeals to all ages.
- Tue, Oct 03The Dalles Civic AuditoriumA celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month!
- Tue, Nov 14The Dalles Civic AuditoriumClassical meets "pop" in this father/daughter duo piano show.
- Thu, Mar 07The Dalles Civic AuditoriumA duo celebration of classic and contemporary Broadway.
- Wed, Apr 10The Dalles Civic AuditoriumThe most booked Beach Boys tribute in the world!
- Fri, May 03The Dalles Civic AuditoriumA lil’ bit country and a lil’ bit Rock n Roll.
- Fri, May 12The Dalles Civic Auditorium
- Mon, Apr 24The Dalles Civic Auditorium
- Tue, Mar 07The Dalles
- Fri, Jan 13The Dalles High School
- Wed, Nov 09The Dalles
- Thu, Oct 06The Dalles
- Thu, Sep 22The Dalles
- Mon, May 16The Dalles Civic AuditoriumMay 16, 2022, 7:00 PMThe Dalles Civic Auditorium, 323 E 4th St, The Dalles, OR 97058With a rich and diverse repertoire ranging from pop, arias, to their own original material, these award-winning performers create a fresh new take on the classical and modern music of today. Canada’s biggest classical-pop group to emerge since The Canadian Tenors.
- Mon, Apr 25The Dalles Civic AuditoriumApr 25, 2022, 7:00 PMThe Dalles Civic Auditorium, 323 E 4th St, The Dalles, OR 97058Known as the most engaging piano duo, this husband-and-wife team blends impeccable technique and mature musicality with humor and showmanship. As pioneers in the use of four-hands piano, they have earned widespread success with their unique arrangements of Broadway and Hollywood classics.
- Tue, Mar 29The Dalles Civic AuditoriumMar 29, 2022, 7:00 PMThe Dalles Civic Auditorium, 323 E 4th St, The Dalles, OR 97058, USABe prepared for an energetic combination of all the popular styles of the 1920s & 30s, immersed in an early 20th century New Orleans sound. They will have your feet stomping in a roaring twenties kind of way.
bottom of page